Tuesday, February 22, 2011

holy cow!

life is SO GOOD.
i mean, it's rough sometimes..
and busy..
and hard..
BUT SO WORTH IT.

also.. i love my parents. they do so much for me.
seriously. so much.
they're amazing examples to me; i hope that i come close to start to begin to be almost as good as them one day!

also also.. i wanna say thank you. to everyone who puts up with my crap.
everyone who doesn't laugh at me when i'm crying. (which is often..)
everyone who makes me smile.
everyone who makes me feel included.
everyone who motivates me.
everyone who is an example to me.

i'm so grateful for all my friends, my floor-mates, my RS presidency, all the girls IN Relief Society, my brothers, my sister, my parents, my boyfriend..

yer all stinkin amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment