Friday, May 27, 2011

everyone smokes and rollerblades here!

today
was filled with VERSAILLES. 
haha. it was beautiful!!! but since my camera battery wasn't fully charged, i had to rely on my flipshare video.
unfortunately i dropped it halfway through the castle tour so i only was able to get some of the splendor on film.

poopy.

BUT
i have to say that Chateau de Versailles was my second favorite to The Louvre. :] it was amazing to see the castle with all its paintings and furnishings, just like it would have been HUNDREDS of years ago.
so crazy.

today was also amazing because Samantha, Kaitlyn and I discovered an awesome deal at this creperie next to the hotel! we got a panini, a crepe, and a drink for 4 stinkin euros. it was aweeesomeee.

SO

tomorrow
will be a day full of relaxing and shopping! i'm sooo stoked.

then sunday... i'll go to annecy.
:/
i called my host family on the phone and they don't speak one word of anglais.

needless to say i'm tres scared.

also, they don't have an email.. which probably means no internet. :I
that is def gonna be hard to cope with..lol. but oh well. we'll see how things go.

i'm excited/nervous!




No comments:

Post a Comment