Friday, May 13, 2011

i don't think you can have TOO much NCIS. or House.

somehow, my last post completely disappeared. soooo.. ima try this again. 
FIRST
i love being home :] 
being in Logan, i was jonesin for the St G sun!!
so i laid out yesterday with Ari and got TAN. it was amazing. lol. felt so good.
also...i had missed my dad's FOOD. i'm sooooooooo donee with the junction and marketplace.
so
done.
NOT TO MENTION
i've missed my awesome friends here :]






AND
my crazy hilarious family. haha.







i'm so happy here :]

THOUGH

that's not to say that i don't miss my Logan friends.
no.
not at all.

but coming home was like... i dunno. stepping through some sort of veil? hah. lame, i know. 
i just feel like singing "I can see clearly now, the rain is gone!" :P
because now that i'm back home, i realize that everything happens for a reason. some of the friends i made, i WILL see again. and i'm really grateful for that :) 

some other friends, i won't see again. but you know what? thats ok. because at least i got to meet them, and i got to benefit from their awesome examples.

i learned a lot from them :) 






THEN

there's the subject of Devin.
that silly boy. lol.
i thought missing him would be horrible, miserable, terrible. yuck yuck yuck.

but, surprisingly, i didn't just die like Buttercup off of Princess Bride.
i love him, and he loves me.
thats comfort enough :)



ALSO

as a side note, i got my wisdom teeth out. 
i think i've memorized every commercial from the USA channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment