Wednesday, July 20, 2011

inspired by another wasted outfit

i'm in a weird mood tonight.
i don't know why..

i think i just need to get things out my head/heart and on to virtual paper.

so here goes..

summer is hard for me. 
no real structure.. just decisions. and most of the time i decide to be lazy.

regretting it later, of course.

and it's hard to come back home and try to fit back into my old place in my family.
in fact, it's nearly impossible.

this may be a good and a bad thing at the same time.

and during the summer... my boyfriend only exists through my phone and computer.

it sucks.

buuut.. summer DOES give me a lot of time to read :] and i can always count on a good book to hook me in and drown out my summer woes.

my current selection being The Wishsong of Shannara 
after i finish this series, i'm thinkin some Mark Twain...?

we'll see. :]


PS- school? please hurry up and get here. 

1 comment:

  1. Love you girlie :) Can't wait for you to get back up here!

    ReplyDelete