Monday, September 5, 2011

i'm a work in progress

i want to run every day.
seriously.


for two main reasons...
1) to feel better throughout my day
2) to look good in my ballet leotard.


petty? maybe. but i don't necessarily care.


also


priorities.


they're much more important than i've ever realized.


i've had a number of testimony building experiences lately, and almost all of them are due to my renewed focus on the gospel. 
studying my scriptures, conversing with Heavenly Father, and fasting... 


though i don't take any credit fer this "renewal"


it's all thanks to my new ward, bishop, and roommates.


and i'm so grateful :]
it's been tough and humbling, but uplifting at the same time. 


sorry. didn't mean to get preachy, but i mean, my week has been full of so much growth that i couldn't NOT. 


welp
this post took a weird turn, but anyway... life is good. 
it's always good if you want it to be. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment